9.01.2011

Comments please


My grandmother had an amazing album
collection. I remember so many times sitting in
her wonderful bedroom up on North Central.
listening to her music. I loved it when she would sing along.
She had an amazing walk-in closet, tons of fabulous jewelry,
and a bathroom full of so many goodies. I could have spent
hours in there. A few weeks ago we moved her into an
assisted living home, and we were invited to come and get some mementos
for our home. I got some wonderful things when we did this
years ago when she moved out of her home on North Central.
This time I was drawn to the records, I really thought they would be
fun to use as artwork perhaps? I only grabbed about 14, so today
I lined them up. I think they might be fun to have
on our big blank wall in the front room or maybe as
semi headboards for the girl's beds? I keep going back
to the front room. I need some ideas...


What do you think?

1 comment:

bandanamomtoo said...

Love the front room idea. Want to go with me over to Chris & Mason's house so you can see in person how they hung theirs? Mason is usually home on Wednesdays. They live right across the street from the Osborne building. I think they are really cool and will look great whatever you decide to do! Let me know if you want my in person input and/or a field trip to Mason's.