8.24.2011

The result


(a little closer to see the fabric)


Macy & Victor wondering when
the party's gonna start...


I made this sign last year,
but I don't think I've ever posted it.
I love it, and it is basically up for the next 6 months.
This is our crazy time:
August - Macy's b-day
September - My b-day
October - Andy's b-day, and Halloween
November - Cooper's b-day and Thanksgiving
December - Chloe's b-day, Christmas and New Year's Eve
January - Jon's b-day, and our anniversary
February - Buffy's b-day and Valentine's

I know, it's insane...

I have wanted to make one of these bunting banners,
and finally just did it. I just kinda guessed as I went
along, I'm sure I could have found a great
tutorial, but I'm happy with the finished result.
It's double sided, so if someday I want to add
lettering, I can. It definitely adds some cheer to the front room:)

No comments: