1.11.2011

Purge 2011 - Hell, I mean Hall Closet...

I think most people are blessed to have a hall closet, and probably a linen closet, and probably a pantry, and maybe even another closet (coat or storage of some sort) in their home. We are blessed to have a spot, that is below our a/c intake, so the door is as tall as Cooper, and a little awkward inside. So needless to say, there is a lot of stuff to be stored in there, but with lazy kiddos, it's gets messy very easily, Especially since most of the stuff stored is their games. Once again, I am horrified to be showing you the before, but here goes...























1 1/2 hours, and 3 bags of trash later... Now granted, the after isn't spectacular, but at least I don't fear for my life when I open the closet door. I think I am going to have a game out today when Jon gets home, and ask him to put it away. He might have another heart attack like he did after he saw the red area in the kitchen yesterday:)







1 comment:

Karen said...

You should check out (and maybe submit a photo?) to The Shape of a Home: http://theshapeofahome.wordpress.com/