6.15.2010

Canyon Lake








Friday afternoon we got a call from Jon's cousin Aaron, asking if we wanted to go to the lake the next day. We hemmed and hawed a bit, because I knew we were having the missionaries over for dinner that night, and I didn't know if we could make it home on time to get everything done. I really wanted to go though, so we said yes.

Friday night we got dinner started, did chores, got everything ready so we could just get home from the lake, do a few last minute things and be ready.

I am so glad we did. The kids had such a fun time. I was so worried that Macy would be miserable, but she was a real trooper. I could ride on a boat all day long. It was a great day, and I can't wait to do it again!

1 comment:

Bluestripe55 said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Good luck during camp with all of the little ones!