5.25.2010

Pretty eyes

Everyday while I do my makeup, I have to constantly take makeup away from Macy. She grabs everything, and says "Eyes mama, pretty eyes," as she pretends to put it on. She is getting very good at opening things now, so she can't just pretend.

Today I guess I wasn't paying very close attention, because she came back into the bathroom, looking like this...






I almost died laughing, I don't know how she didn't poke out her eye. I asked her if she wanted to see how pretty she was, and of course she said yes. When I picked her up to look in the mirror, all the blood drained from her face. She was terrified, she kept saying "scary eyes mama." I quickly took pictures, and then washed her face. She was so happy to see that she was back to normal.

3 comments:

Trevor and Lauren said...

she is so cute and HIlarious!!

Jeanette said...

Funny, we just had that same experience with Jonas recently! Good to see you back, I've been wondering where your blog posts were:-)

Bluestripe55 said...

Oh my gosh. She is a riot.