10.21.2009

Pictures


I love this shot of Andy


some of my owls...


My Halloween deco this year

Last night I went to the U2/Black Eyed Peas concert with ym brother. It was fabulous! I LOVED the Black Eyed Peas, they totally rocked. It was a late night, but I was so thankful for Johnny asking me to go with him. I am also so lucky to have such a great hubby who takes care of the kids so I can go have fun sometimes. I love you babe! I can't believe how close we are to being done with October already. Christmas is around the corner!

We are on the hunt for a new car now, I am bummed because I really don't want a car payment, so I am trying to look on the bright side of it. I am super excited to have e new car! I just can't wait to have my own car again, I am so sick of driving Jon's truck with all the kids crammed in, I am sick of having to take 2 cars anytime we do something as a family. Hopefully we will find what we want, for the price we want. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Went to the fair on Friday with Chloe, Cooper, Macy, my sister, Dorothy and her 2 kiddos. It was fun. I am so glad we waited until the sun went down. Heading there this weekend again for Figure 8 races, can't wait!

This is the busy time of the year, something is always going on!

Monday night Jon and I went to a dealership to look at some cars. Chloe got the kids showered and put to bed. Yesterday morning Cooper woke up, and I noticed he was super bulky underneath his feety pajamas (that barely fit him, but he wanted them). He had gotten dressed for school, then put his pj's on. He had jeans and a long sleeve shirt on underneath. I don't know how he didn't spontaneously combust in his sleep. Never a dull moment with that boy!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Max and Ben always want to sleep in the clothes they are wearing to school the next day.

It sounds like an awesome concert. U2 is one of my favorite bands and The Black Eyed Peas are so much fun.

Juliagullia said...

LOVE IT! We're trading Halloween for moving day this year. Do you think the kids will notice?