10.07.2009

Happy Birthday











Happy Birthday Andy Boy! You have brought me so much happiness, and I couldn't imagine life without you!

Here are a few things I love about you:

You are an AMAZING brother to Mason, she ADORES you.

You are so thoughtful, you really try to help when you see it needs it!

You are goofy, and you constantly make me laugh.

You let me love you, I am not looking forward to the day when you start pushing me away!

You are unbelievably smart, I have no clue where you got that from. Probably Grandpa.

You are MINE, for eternity!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Happy Birthday Andy Boy! He is getting so big. Love all the pics!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Andy! What a darling boy you are. I can't believe you are getting so big. Kristy you guys make some pretty amazing kids, good job!

Evelyn