9.10.2009

Craziness...

So I have been a terrible blogger as of late. Here's a little run down of things that are filling my time:

  1. laundry
  2. cleaning
  3. carpooling
  4. cleaning
  5. macy
  6. feeding macy
  7. changing macy
  8. keeping macy happy
  9. keeping macy occupied
  10. laundry again
  11. carpooling some more
  12. sewing
  13. throwing parties
  14. homework
  15. cleaning
  16. holding macy
  17. dreaming of my old life
  18. loving macy
  19. getting ready for our birthday season (kicked it off with Macy's)
  20. organizing my kitchen
  21. cleaning out my makeup drawer

The list goes on and on and on and on and on...

I have a few things I am excited about, so you will see me soon, I promise!

1 comment:

liz said...

you dream about your old, life too?! ah. that's refreshing. so I can tell that guilt to melt away? ;-)

ps. we want to see you guys this weekend- can we bring YOUR family dinner?