8.24.2009

Happy Birthday


I love how she's not so sure of
what's going on...


She thought it was so funny,
but would not blow it out!


She knew exactly what to do
with her yummy cupcake!


Lola & Mason


Friday we headed over to Uncle Doug & Aunt Holly's house for Macy's party. I finally have a summer baby, and we don't have a pool this year to celebrate in. holly was so kind to offer her house, then she also offered to make the cupcakes, then on top of that she gave Macy a target giftcard, so I get to go shopping. Don't you wish Holly was your sister-in-law?

The kids were in the pool for about 20 minutes before the lightning started, so we all headed in. It was a great party, just family and a few close friends. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. Macy was so good that night, so it made it very enjoyable for me. I still can't believe she is one today. I keep thinking back to what I was doing at this time last year, I miss that sweet babe that would sleep in my arms.

Well she is sleeping, and I have so much to catch up on. I was sick all weekend, and was gone at parties & showers, so my house is really hurting. Luckily I am feeling a bit better today, hopefully the worst is over!

3 comments:

amy said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet baby! The time flies. Thanks for letting Buffy come out this weekend. Gracie was in HEAVEN!

Jake, Camille, & Kennedy said...

I can not believe she is 1! She is such a cutie! Happy Birthday Macy! Maybe time for another one? haha I talked to Buffy on Sunday and she thought it was a good idea.

holdoug said...

So glad you guys could all come over. We really had so much fun. Even Doug! You are welcome to have a party at my house anytime! I'll even make food!