7.22.2009

California '09, Day 2


My kids LOVED the
Cirque De La Mer show.
They are definitely my kids,
anything from Cirque De Soleil is amazing!





Cooper & I waiting in
line for the Elmo ride

We spent a lot of time at this grassy area with Macy,
while Jon or I would take the other kids to do stuff.


Macy checking out the Flamingo


Waiting for the Sea Lion show


In the ice caves


Macy wasn't too sure about this!


The Beluga Whales ( my favorite)


In line for Atlantis

We scored big time at Sea World this year. We found a coupon, kid gets in free with a paid adult. Chloe is an adult, so Andy, Buffy & Cooper got in free. (Technically Andy was an adult also, but what they don't know doesn't hurt them!) Then when we got in, they were selling wristbands that let's you eat for free all day. So we bought one for Jon, Chloe, Andy & Buffy. Then we just shared meals & got seconds. We definitely got our money's worth. You could get drinks & desserts for free also. We figured out that we had already gotten our money's worth by like 1:30 in the afternoon. It was great!

We all squeezed into a photo booth, I'll have to scan those at some point. It was pretty funny!

We saw everything, and were able to catch all the shows we wanted. The kids begged to sit in the splash zone at the Dolphin show that night. Jon was with Macy saving us seats for the Shamu Rocks show. I tried to tell them that it was a bad idea, but they wouldn't listen. After the 1st big splash, they were all freezing, and we quickly moved. I warned them.

Unfortunately Macy & Cooper didn't make it through all of Shamu, so Jon headed out to the car early. The other kids loved it, and then we quickly got our souvenirs on our way out. It was a great day. Most likely we will only have one more trip to Sea World in a few years for Macy. I love Sea World, I love how cool it is. It was great!

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Wow the Cirque De La Mer looks sooo cool!

Sheri said...

Ian would rather take the kids to Sea World than Disneyland. We love it!

Erika said...

What a FUN trip!!! I love Sea World. I've been itching to go and this makes me want to go even more ;-) Your family is so darling. I just love all the pics. And that Chloe is one beautiful girl.