6.16.2009

Kingman


The front of the house


The back of the house


The Pool House


Shooting Guns



They have grapes, apples, peaches, pears,
almonds & apricots in their orchards.
They will have Kiwi soon, and they
also have a huge garden. They are 80% solar,
and they have their own water well.



Inside the pool house




Clyde showing them how to set traps for the varmints (bunnies)


Going for a ride


Camilla & Cooper picking apricots


Andy LOVED the apricots,
Cooper loved picking them.


Sorting the apricots




Kendra, Delon & Andy


Mom & Lola




The Clan before we left:

Devon, Cami, Chloe, Camilla, Delon, Clyde, Me & Macy
Andy, Delon, Jocelyn, Buffy, Myreel, Lola, Kendra
Cooper & Tommy



Of course I had to stop and take a picture in front of the sign!


We had the most amazing weekend. Jon was on a campout, and we headed up to Kingman to stay with our friend's The Pease's. They are the most amazing family. The kids played so well, we relaxed, ate food, laughed, swam, enjoyed amazing weather. It was perfect. I didn't want to leave. Neither did my kids! I can't wait to get up there again!

My dad taught Delon's (the mom) Sunday School class when she was a teenager. She became one of our regular babysitters, and went on vacation with us every summer. When she married Clyde, they were our favorite people to stay with when my parents went out of town. Clyde eventually became our Bishop & Stake President. Their home has the most amazing spirit, and I am always so willing & excited to learn from them. They have raised amazing children, and mean so much to me. I can only hope that I can raise my kids to be as great as theirs!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

That place looks awesome!