4.13.2009

Saturday



I love this action shot,
check out Austin, mid-air,
in the background


Lovey, Lovey, Lovey...


The kids anxiously awaiting
the hunt...


Saturday morning, we headed over to my mom's for pancakes, and the boys (Johnny, Jimmy & Jon) helped my mom with her yard, and other things, the kids helped around the house to earn money. Most Saturdays the kids go over to do chores. My mom is so good to her grandchildren. Amber & I nursed babies, ate breakfast, and talked. That afternoon we headed over to Jon's mom's house. The kids had a great time with their cousins, unfortunately we decided to do the Easter Egg hunt at the wrong time, it was rainy the whole time we were out there. The kids didn't seem to mind, but I was FREEZING! Unfortunately the water ruined most of Andy's candy. no biggie though, he knew he was getting more the next day.

Afterwards we stopped at Fiesta Mall on the way home, because I really hate not having something new to wear on Easter. I had given up on having anything green, but I wanted something. I walked in the store just as they were putting out this cute sweater, and GREEN cami's. I was thrilled.

By the time we got home I was so tired. Stayed up late to make bows & ribbons & flower for the next day, had to make a quick trip to the store for the Easter Bunny, and then off to bed. I prayed for an Easter Miracle that night, and guess what, it happened. Macy slept through the night, AND she was good at church and at my mom's. Miracles really do happen!

No comments: