3.24.2009

Back to reality

So we are on our 2nd day of real life now. The kids have adjusted pretty well, Macy on the other hand, has not! 2 miserable nights, she is lonely during the day, she hasn't popped out a tooth yet, even though she has been teething for almost 2 months. I am reaching my breaking point!

So we are keeping busy with book reports, reports on famous people, fieldtrips, church stuff, new babies, etc... We are at church 4 days a week, I am starting to really dislike it! Sundays, Tuesdays (Buffy has achievement days), Wednesday (Jon & Chloe have mutual), Thursdays (Andy has scouts). If we were in our building it might not be so bad, but it is a 25 minute drive roundtrip, and Buffy & Andy's things are only an hour or so long. It is getting really old!

I am on the hunt for Chloe & Buffy's easter dresses, hoping I can stick with a certain color scheme, we shall see. It is so hard for Chloe, I wish she was still a little girl!

Our stove is on the fritz, not good. So we are watching craigslist like a hawk, not really in a place where we can go out and buy a new one right now. Just one more thing to worry about.

I also happen to have laundry piled to my CEILING in the bathroom. That's what happens when your husband is home for 5 days, and all you want to do is have fun with the kids. I feel like yodeling everytime I walk in there!

I am contemplating babysitting a 2 year old, but I can't decide if that is insanity. Hopefully I will get the right inspiration.

On an upnote, I am LOVING the weather. It is so gorgeous outside, I love Spring, at least for the 2 or 3 weeks it is here! I really wish I had a hammock or a porch swing (I guess I would need a porch though).

Sweet girl is crying, so I should go tend to her. Even though she is a monster, man I adore her!!!

3 comments:

Who is Baked Bliss? said...

You have been a busy lady lately!! All your little adventures with your fam look so fun. I still haven't been to the children's museum. I heard its awesome. Tell Chloe I say Hi:)

Who is Baked Bliss? said...

That was Kristen by the way. I forgot to sign into our family blog before I posted.I never post from my cake blog. I didn't realize what it came up as. Woops!

holdoug said...

Just the stove part, or the oven too. I have some portable gas burners you are more than welcome to borrow. They are awesome!