1.05.2009

Quiet

It's strange how quiet a house can be. I am lonely today. Cooper stayed home, and I still have Macy, but my tiny little house, that is usually packed to it's gills with people, feels empty today. Jon was lucky enough to have the last 2 weeks or so off from work, and all the kids were home, so we have had a crazy, noisy, busy house over the Holidays. I miss everyone today. I'm hoping I will get the energy to accomplish something, but so far a shower is as far as I have gotten.

Last night was a baaaaad night. Macy woke up at 1:00, and I got her back to sleep by 2:00. Jon's snoring woke her up by 2:15, I got her back to sleep at 3:30. This time she fell asleep, but between Jon's snoring, and Cooper's hacking, I didn't fall asleep until 5:15 or so. I am dying today. I think the babe is teething. I have a feeling she will not be a happy teether, so wish me luck!

I am feeling especially grateful today, I don't know why, but I do. I am so lucky to have my life. I have 5 amazing, healthy children. I have a roof over my head (although it is somewhat leaky). My car is in good condition. We have food on our table. I have a job, and my husband's business is doing well. I am so appreciative of all the things I have. I need to keep that thankfulness in my heart when I get down, because no matter how hard things are, it could always be worse!

2 comments:

Raych the brain Stangle said...

I hear ya sista! the gratitude will haul you up from the lowest of the lows. and that is good that you recognize to what adorable kids you have. they all crack me up. and each one so clever and cute. one might say it's not quiet fair :) but i hope the sleep gets better.

Anonymous said...

Cheapest fastest real youtube views

[url=http://www.icanhazviews.com]Cheap youtube views[/url]