1.01.2009

New Year's Eve


The Crowd


The Birthday Girl


Johnny & Keith getting frisky
under the table...


My sister is so photogenic, it makes me sick!
Nice Jon...


Becky, Keith & the 3rd wheel


For those of you who don't get this picture,
look back at the picture of the hand holding.
That finger isn't there...

We did a low key New Year's. We drooped our kids off to play at Keith & Becky's (and said a little prayer that they would all behave for the older sisters), and headed off to Cheesecake. Johnny & Jenn, and Jimmy & Amber met us there. Cami & Tyler brought Darrin & Ashley, which we were so excited about! Ashley is one of my most favorite people, if you don't know her, get to know her. I was glad we were able to celebrate her birthday! Everyone laughed, and laughed, then ate, and ate some more. There was a lot of plate switching going on. Then everyone was home on time to ring in the new year with their kids. It was a great way to say goodbye to 2008.

2008 was a tough year, and I am really looking forward to starting fresh. I have my list, I've checked it twice. I hope things change for the better, and I wish everyone the absolute best for 2009!

1 comment:

onehm said...

Gee, thank you for the kind words!! We had SO MUCH FUN with you guys last night. We HAVE to get together more often this year.
Thanks again for including us. We loved it!!