1.22.2009

In the wee small hours...

So Macy has officially stopped sleeping at night. When it started about 6 weeks ago, I kept telling myself it was just a phase. It hasn't changed. She wakes up usually around 2:30 or 3:00, and stays up till 4:30 or 5:00. People, I am running on fumes. I can't let her cry, because it wakes the girls up (they are all in the same room). So I am just dealing with it. The wheels are starting to come off.

My to do list :

7 full hampers of laundry

sweep & mop kitchen

clean the black hole that is currently my bedroom

organize kitchen cabinets to make room for all the stuff I am getting from coupon sense

pick up kids

make dinner (make lunch for that matter!)

make magnet board for a friend

prepare lesson

drive to scouts

go to the store

organize boys room

organize girls room

Clean out hallway in front of Jon's old bathroom (you can't even imagine the crap stored in there)

meet with Bob

go to bank

go to Trailer Park

Make rent change notice

Send in change report for work

etc...

Do you ever feel like you are drowning? I do, I am. Seriously, somethings gotta give, and soon!

8 comments:

Ashley said...

You'll make it. If you want to let Macy cry it out (which, can I say as a really mean mother of five under age 11 will only last a couple of nights and then you'll be home free) you could always let the big girls camp out in the family room for a few nights. Also, don't let her sleep too much during the day...
Either way, you WILL make it. Soon it'll all be back to normal, you'll see!

Laurie M. said...

I hope things get better. You deserve a nap!

The Hills... said...

You poor, poor, poor thing. Let me come over and I'll play with the kids and hold the baby while you sleep.

On another note, THANK YOU so much for dinner on Sunday! We loved it!

The Hills... said...

You poor, poor, poor thing. Let me come over and I'll play with the kids and hold the baby while you sleep.

On another note, THANK YOU so much for dinner on Sunday! We loved it!

The Hills... said...

Whoops, didn't mean to post that twice!

liz said...

aw. i wish i had read this earlier i would have called you today.

almost the weekend...almost....can chloe earn the ipod back by doing the laundry?

Jamon, Kristen, and Keegan said...

Hey lady! Sorry about your day. Call me this weekend and I would love to take Macy... or all the kids for that matter. They are more than welcome to destroy our house. Jamon would love playing with the boys. I would love to help. Dinner, cleaning, whatever! And by the way, it's almonst midnight and I am looking through some of your links. I LOVE prints and patterns. I could look at that stuff all day!!

Kristy said...

You all made me feel so much better, just by leaving a comment! Calli & Kristen, you are way too sweet, I love you! Liz, still call me, I miss you!