12.10.2008

Hopeful


(This was our 1st Christmas card we sent out,
just thought it would be fun to share some past ones!)


It's 8:35, I've showered, have make-up on, started a load(out of hundreds)of laundry, took the kids to school, Macy is sleeping, she slept through the night last night, she only screamed halfway to school, the butter is on my counter getting soft for the 4 dozen cookies I have to make for YW's. This is a dang good start to a day that I have lots to accomplish. I am hopeful that this is a good sign that it is going to be a good day!

Jon is going to AC/DC tonight, and I am taking the kids to my mom's to start on the food for the party. I can't believe we are halfway through the week already. Christmas is going to be here before I know it, so I really need to get cracking!

4 comments:

liz said...

the ac/dc

you are a crack up

Karen said...

It's 10am and I'm still laying in bed in my jammies. I need to get up. I should. But I don't wanna.

Mimi said...

Sounds like you've done more this morning then I've done all week. JK. Good luck with getting lots more done and see you tonight!

Ashley said...

I remember that card! My how time does fly. Hope your day goes as planned!