12.01.2008

~ 12 ~


"I make 12 look good!"











12 things I love about Chloe:
  1. Her voice (if you ever get the chance to hear her sing, do it!)
  2. Her laugh
  3. Her sense of humor
  4. How helpful she is (when she wants to be)
  5. What a good friend she is
  6. Her genuine concern for other people
  7. Her love for her siblings
  8. Her persistence
  9. Her sense of style
  10. Her excitement
  11. Her relationship with Cooper
  12. She's a hard-worker (when she puts her mind to it)

3 comments:

Karen said...

Here's 12 reasons I dig the girl:

1. She's one of my son's best friends.
2. She's one of my son's best friends.
3. She's one of my son's best friends.
4. She's one of my son's best friends.
5. She's one of my son's best friends.
6. She's one of my son's best friends.
7. She's one of my son's best friends.
8. She's one of my son's best friends.
9. She's one of my son's best friends.
10. She's one of my son's best friends.
11. She's one of my son's best friends.
and 12. Her mom is really really cool!

Mimi said...

Happy Birthday Chlo, I love you too!!! Can't believe your almost a teenager. CRAZY!!!

liz said...

i love how comfy she is around adults and how good she is with zane. and her beautiful smile and great hair. just like her mama.