11.10.2008

Macy



Macy and I after a nice little lunch for her in New Orleans Square,
everyone else was going on Splash Mountain...




I can't believe how she is chunking up! The drive to and from Disneyland did not agree with this girl. She was either sleeping, or screaming. Most of the trip she was in my lap or nursing, I was praying constantly that we didn't get in a wreck! The 1st day at Disneyland she was miserable, and Jon took her home for a few hours in the day. The next 2 days she had a complete turnaround, and was an angel! She also slept through the night, every night! That was a huge help. I was glad for her, when we rolled into our hood last night. Things can finally get back to normal. Oh, can I just say the the Hooter Hider is my best friend. I think I nursed 800 times while we were there, and it was just fine. Even in Pirates of the Caribbean!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

I love the picture of her in the pink striped outfit. She's a doll.

karne said...

Please forgive me and still be my friend...I mangaged to get a sling for you before you left for Disneyland and just never got it to you...I'm hanging my head in shame.

Glad to hear your hooters were comfortable...

Karen said...

geez, I can't even spell my name right!