11.10.2008

Disneyland










We had so much fun, I am so sad to be back. I instantly regretted walking out on our last night and not upgrading to an annual pass. Next year for sure! The kids were great, the 1st day was a little hard, especially for Macy, but we got the hang of it pretty quickly, and everyone really enjoyed themselves. It was so fun being there with my brothers & sister. I really missed my mom and Katrina though, and as always was completely missing my dad. Disneyland was his place. It was a great trip though, one I will remember always!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

I love Disneyland. It looks like you all had a wonderful time.

Mimi said...

Great pics! I need to upload all of mine too. What a fun trip, I'm already missing seeing everyone all day every day!

Trying to Stay Calm! said...

How fun! I ♥ the pictures! Thanks for sharing! ♥ Hugs!

liz said...

so fun- nice job with the fam photos along the way. you guys vacation right- you always have such a good attitude and never seem to stress (witnessed you FIRST HAND!!!) and I admire that about you and the many kids you have in tow in a new place.

I am still trying to figure out Wal*Mart with only 2 kids.

anna said...

k, love the last family picture! Macy is getting so big! And soooo cute!!!