10.27.2008

Weekend Update


The Cousins


Chloe the Roxstar


Jimmy, Uncle Kirk & Johnny


Mimi & Tommy

Grandma & Macy

We had a busy, busy weekend. Friday started out with the Fall Festival at the kids school, we stayed for about an hour or so, then booked it home. Jon and I then donned our costumes (he a Mac employee, me a Beatnik), and headed off to Audrey & Andy's party. We stayed for about an hour, then went to go pick up Keith, Jimmy & the Ross', and headed out to Cami's party. It was a crazy, long, and fun night. I got to meet Crazy Mama, and chat with Andrea & Ben, and all around have a fun night.

Saturday we woke up and tried to get some chores done, then dropped the boys off at my mom's, and drove the girl's out ot my mother-in-laws. She was taking them to go see Cinderella. Then Jon and I went to Cheesecake for lunch with a bunch of his old friends. After we picked the kids up, we had to get ready for a big party with my dad's side of the family at my mom's house. Everyone had a great time, then we left to go straight to our Trunk-or-Treat. I was exhausted by the time we got home.

Yesterday was the Primary Program, and I am so sad that it was Chloe's last one. The kids all did great, they all memorized their parts, even Cooper. I was so proud of them all. After dinner last night we took advantage of the weather and went for a walk to go visit my Grandma & Grandpa Messana. I think our nightly walks will begin again.

Now I am trying to get myself geared up for another long & crazy week. Only 9 days until we leave for Disneyland. I am soooooooo excited!!!

4 comments:

Jake, Camille, & Kennedy said...

So glad I finally got to hold Macy on Friday night! :) She is so beautiful!

Shanna said...

Looks like a fun, busy weekend. We are sad that we missed the party! Hopefully we will be able to meet up again soon so we can meet that sweet baby of yours! By the way I TOTALLY love the pics. Ashley took of your family!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

your weekend was even crazier than mine and i thought mine was bad! HOLY COW!
it was way fun to finally meet you!
totally fun costumes for you and the kids.

have fun gearing up for Disneyland!

Erika said...

Wow, what a weekend! I was so sad we missed Cami's party. I'm sure it was a lot of fun. We had a costume this year and everything!!! But I ended up in Utah, so no party. I still need to see your sweet Macy