10.02.2008

Instant Regret

Have you ever started to do something, and the moment you started, you regretted it? Of course there are some things that once you start to realize it's a mistake, you can stop. Like say, making out with someone, spending money you shouldn't, going to see a R movie, etc... Then there are things, that once you start, it's too late. For instance, making out with a boy, spending money you shouldn't, talking smack about someone, etc...

Today I did something, that once I started I couldn't stop, and I regretted it instantly!.....................................................................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................................................
.................................................................














BANGS! I was said immediately after the 1st little snip! Oh well, hopefully they will grow back quickly!

P.S. Can you find the hidden images in the background of the photos?

5 comments:

linda said...

Okay that background image looks creepy. I think the bangs are cute. So true about once you start can't stop.

Anonymous said...

I like the bang. You have had bangs before. It's just bangs, not your whole head of hair. Bangs grow out fast!

Jake, Camille, & Kennedy said...

The background faces are kind of scary! Kind of looks like a horror movie. Your bangs look awesome!!! I wouldn't lie either.

Sheri said...

The hidden images are freaky.

I like the bangs. I think you look darling :)

liz said...

I felt the same way when I cut mine. I think your looks cute because you, unlike me, know how to fix your hair.

Remember you can pull them straight back with a couple bobby pins if they drive you nuts one way and make it look cute (think as if going back into a pony tail).