10.24.2008

Fantasy Friday


Today we are going straight into dream world, that is how it's a fantasy. Last night I had a dream that ol' Jonboy and I were an item. Not young Jon, but the Jon you see on tv. He was trying to talk me into having a baby. I was on the campaign trail with him. In the dream I had just had Macy also, so I have no idea how that all plays into the scenario. It was all very strange. In my dream Dorothy approved of it all, but Sam Beeson was highly against it. I know, I know, it is all crazy...

It's funny, I was going to have his baby, and I am still undecided. I'm curious what Obama is going to do to get my vote, I mean if Jon is visiting people in dreams...

6 comments:

anna said...

Nice dream, I eagerly await Obama's dream! So glad to know about your blog! I'll add it to my list!

Anonymous said...

Still undecided? How could you be undecided? Obama is so awful! You know what they say about never going back though!

Anonymous said...

Pretty sure I'm against it in real life too. Who can blame him though? That red hair is awesome! - Sam

Anonymous said...

How do you know it was Sam & not Brigham? Can you really tell them apart in your dreams?

Andrea said...

oh you are cracking me up!!! that's hilarious! crazy dream though, huh?! haha I guess he REALLY wants YOUR vote!!

So good to see you at the Halloween Party!!!

THE POULSEN FAMILY said...

You know all your hard campaining has paid off when main street mothers are dreaming of you.