10.07.2008

Birthday Boy


I can't believe this was 10 years ago!
What a sweet boy.




Snaggletooth!





One of my favorite pictures of all time!



Andy's baptism picture,
what a stud he is!




Total Andy face!



TEN THINGS I LOVE ABOUT ANDY:

1. Your laugh

2. Your smile

3. Your natural ability to be a missionary

4. How helpful you can be (when you want to)

5. Your hugs

6. What a good friend you are

7. How smart you are

8. Your mischievousness

9. What a great brother you are to Macy

10. That you are mine for eternity!!!

4 comments:

Erika said...

I love that Andy! What a great kid. I can't believe he was THREE when we met him!!!! Time flies. I guess I will blink my eyes and have a 10-year old one of these days.

Happy Birthday Andy!!

Dorothy said...

Happy Birthday Andy Boy!!! We think you are awesome.

Mimi said...

So sweet! I love it! Happy Birthday Andy Boy. I can't believe how old they are all getting. CRAZY!

Laurie M. said...

Happy Birthday Andy! I love all the pictures of him growing up!