9.11.2008

Wonder Woman


Sometimes I amaze even myself. This morning Cooper's class had a breakfast at the school to meet the new teacher. We had to be there at 7:30. Remember, I have a 2 week old...

We woke Macy up at 5:45 so I could feed her, then with just an hour left (It took me until 6:15 to finish with her) I packed 2 lunches, ate breakfast, made breakfast for Cooper, showered, put make-up on, pulled my hair into a ponytail, got my other 4 children ready for school, and we were out the door on time.

I have no idea how I pulled that off, and I am not expecting it to ever happen again, but it felt really good to be Wonder Woman for a few short hours...

By the way, Macy went to bed at 10:00 last night, and we had to wake her at 5:45. Even though she is a pill during the days, I am loving her nights...

1 comment:

Sheri said...

And I can't get one kid to school on time...I'm feeling like a major slacker.

You go, girl!