9.29.2008

Weekend Review


Just some cute photos of Macy



Thursday night Jon & the kids took me to
Bj's for my birthday. I got a free Pizookie
which was fabulous, it made my day!
(I can't believe the size of my chi-chi's,
Holy Crap, they are bigger than Cooper's head!)


For my present, Buffy finally agreed
to get her ears pierced. She was so brave,
and is happy she finally did it!



(This is the 1st Horny toad I have ever seen,
Chloe and I thought it was a freaky mix
of a lizard and frog, that is why we took pictures,
then someone told us what it was.)

Friday we got the kids out of school early,
and headed up to Lomia for our ward campout.
We got there around 4:00, enjoyed the cool,
clean air. Hung out with friends. Made dinner,
roasted marshmallows, then packed up
and headed home. We really had a good time.
It was nice to get out of the city, even if it
was only for a few hours!


Andy found this cool caterpillar, and
carried it around for a while.


I love this shot of Cooper


Our first family photos!


Saturday night we went out with Brian & Dorothy.
We were going to go to Benihana, but the wait was
too long, then we headed over to The Keg house,
again a long wait. SO we ended up at BJ's.
It was worth it, to have another Pizookie.
We sat there for 3 hours, and had a great time!

Last night we went over to my mom's for dinner, it was my family, Johnny's family, and Michael & TC ( my mom's neighbors), we had a fun time. Then we started talking politics, and that was very interesting. It was still a very fun night. Then we got home just in time to tuck kids in, and I got to watch Desperate Housewives, and Brothers & Sisters. I love that all the shows are on again!

Well, I have more laundry to do than I have ever had before, so I need to go get started! Hope you all had a great weekend!

7 comments:

JP said...

After the Chi-chi comment I am going cold turkey. No more reading this blog. Now excuse me while I go throw-up.

liz said...

you are hilaroius - I was actually thinking 'holy chi chis' myself and felt for you in the nursing bra shopping part of life, but you are a pro at this baby stuff by now so I imagined next you knew exactly the best place to go.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Sheri said...

I can't believe you've never seen a horny toad. We used to catch them all the time when we were kids - one of their defense mechanisms is that they will squirt blood out of their eyes of they're scared. Now you know wayyy more than you want.

The camping looks like fun - how did Macy do?

linda said...

I love the chi-chi coment, never heard of them called that before. What a cute family!

Jake, Camille, & Kennedy said...

Buffy looks so cute with her ears pierced! :) Love the family photos!

Mimi said...

So fun! & yes, your tata's are bigger then coop's head, that's hilarious!!! Love the pics, you all look so cute!!!

Erika said...

Great family pics. Looks like a fun week!