9.15.2008

Things I love...

1. I am on a total ice kick right now. I always love ice, but since my hospital stay, I am completely addicted.


2. McDonald's Apple pies. They are so good. I have at least one a week. That is going to have to stop very soon!

3. This amazing man. Do you know that he gets up and changes Macy's diaper each time she wakes up at night, just to make things easier for me? He is so amazing to me, and comes home every day after a long day at work, and helps me with kids, and house stuff, and church stuff, and homework, and dinner, and holds Macy for me so I can get a break, and still works on his catalog late into the night. He is just way too good to me! Saint Lara...

4. I like to call it Punch Drunk Love. You know that look your baby gets, when they drift off to sleep at the breast, and as they pull away, they have a mouth full of milk, or a trickle running down their chin. They are so content, with their full belly, and it makes me so proud of my body, and my ability to nourish my sweet babe.

5. That Macy is actually sleeping right now. Hip Hip Hooray!!!

6. Oh yea, and she pooped on her own today. No suppository necessary. Hip Hip Hooray!!!!

8 comments:

Sheri said...

Whoever thought we'd be at a point where a child pooping makes us happy. :)

Jon said...

I am sooo happy to see I made #3 after Ice and fast food apple pies!

Jake, Camille, & Kennedy said...

Yummy Ice! Sonic sells theirs by the bag! It's pretty much amazing.

Karen said...

Crushed ice! In either a margarita or some of the limeade from Fresh & Easy!

I miss the cherry pies from McDonald's, but the ones from Arby's are damn good also!

Poor Jon...making it after ice and fast food apple pies. Hope he still feels like changing diapers for ya...

Anonymous said...

The #3 thing you love overall is Mythbusters?

Laurie M. said...

Hi, i'm finally getting caught up with your posts. I love your list. Happy new baby! I hope she is eating better.

Ashley said...

Yea for eating, pooping, and ice! And I'm sending you a "happy birthday" early because I'll be out of town next week. Hope it's great!

holdoug said...

Jon, you came in before poop, count your blessings. It must have been a good day!