9.21.2008

Justification

1 Cranky baby who can't poop,
4 sick children,
1 husband at ER with oldest child,
3 rambunctious children driving me crazy,
1 bedtime routine,
1 baby who wants to nurse every 10 minutes (only for a few minutes until she falls asleep)
1 very messy house,
1 late night knock on the door (kids from the parking lot next door whose footballs ended up in our yard, I was out there in the dark for 10 minutes and couldn't find them in the oleanders) and the list goes on...

=

It's ok that I ate 1/3 of a pan of brownies Jon made today. Right?!?

5 comments:

Amy said...

It's TOTALLY okay! Sorry you're having a bad couple of days... hope it all gets better soon!

Jake, Camille, & Kennedy said...

Totally justified!!! I will bring over some Golden Oreos for you to finish off the other half of the package I didnt get to eat yesterday....if you want them. :)

pakosta said...

100% okay>
hope it gets better!
tara

Laurie M. said...

Totally justifiable. I'd say why stop at 1/3? Hope things get better:)

Erika said...

You're definitely justified in eating the WHOLE pan!