8.18.2008

PRAYERS NEEDED. PASS IT ON...



As many of you bloggers out there have already heard, Stephanie of NieNie fame, and her husband were in a plane crash Saturday night.

I know there are so many of you out there who enjoy reading her blog. Her daily peek into her wonderful life, I think made us all try to be a little bit better. I had the privilege of actually meeting her, and getting to know her a little through e-mails, and I can honestly say she is just as fabulous as she seems on her blog. I was so amazed at her sincerity, and kindness.

My heart is aching for her and her family. I have been sick about it since I have heard the news, so I can only imagine what a blow this is to her friends and family, but I am happy to know that they have the Gospel in their lives, and I know that the Lord will be there to bless them and comfort them.She and her family will be in my prayers, and I hope all of you will do the same. Let's pray for a speedy recovery, and for comfort to her sweet children in this time of need.

For more updates, you can check her sister's blog.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Ever since I've read about it I've been heartbroken just thinking about those kids. They are in my thoughts and prayers.

Mimi said...

Great post sis, I know we are all praying for her!