8.12.2008

Positioned

Cinq is head down. I was pretty sure, and I had an appointment yesterday and they pretty much confirmed. I have a real appointment on Friday, and I know he will take a peek with the ultrasound, so let's pray she is not a gymnast like Buffy was, and decides it would be fun to keep doing flips every week. Maybe I shouldn't watch so much of the gymnastics on TV right now.

It's getting closer, I am so ready for it, but I am so not ready for it. I am ready for the whole baby in my arms, nursing, changing diapers, getting back into the swing of things, trying to make life with 5 the norm... I am not ready because I still don't have a bag packed, her car seat is not clean, her cradle is filled with laundry, I am not looking forward to recovery, I am still pretty nervous that something else might go wrong, my house isn't clean enough to call my mom over in the middle of the night if I need to...

So much to do.

I think we have decided on the name, 98% sure... Jon has agreed, I am just not sure if it is exactly what I want. We'll see soon I guess!

9 comments:

Mimi said...

Uhm! What is the name? you can't leave us hanging like that!!!!!

Jake, Camille, & Kennedy said...

I'm so glad that she is turned around! All that other stuff that needs to be done can happen by other people while you are at the hospital while you are having her. Can't wait to see what she looks like and what her name is!

onehm said...

I second mimi's comment!!
:)

SO happy that she figured out the right direction!

linda williams said...

I am so excited for you. Everything will be fine. We like to worry about it anyway. Yes, what is the name?

Jon said...

Seven, YES 7 is the name.

liz said...

yeahoo!!!!! hooray for head down!

Laurie M. said...

I can't wait to hear the name! So glad baby is head down and I hope she stays that way. Good luck getting prepared for her arrival.

Ashley said...

Yea, baby!! So glad she's figured it out. Hopefully she'll sink low enough not to be able to move again. Those darn kids. Always an adventure. So, uh, the name? Come on, we're all friends here.

Ashley said...

Yea, baby!! So glad she's figured it out. Hopefully she'll sink low enough not to be able to move again. Those darn kids. Always an adventure. So, uh, the name? Come on, we're all friends here.