8.13.2008

Pictures


I adore this picture!!!


What a sweetheart...


If I had planned ahead, the girls would
not have had their nails painted those colors!


I love how our hair is all the exact color in this shot.



So today the kids had a half day, and I decided to take advantage of it and head over to Ashley's house for a photo op. She set up in her garage, and honestly I don't know how you can't see the sweat that was running down me in these photos, but you can't. These are just a few, she was nice enough to send them on to me, when she gets the others I'll post them. Hope they don't gross anyone out, I played around a little with Iphoto, and the retouch tool, so it is not too bad hopefully!

Here is a link for a few others.

7 comments:

onehm said...

LOVED seeing you.
So happy that you like the pictures. They were fun to do!
Thanks for being troopers in the heat!

Sheri said...

I love them. I think you look gorgeous.

Laurie M. said...

I love these! You all look great!

linda williams said...

So cute, I love all your hair colors too, you can tell whose children they are. Good luck with the newest one. She'll be adorable.

Jake, Camille, & Kennedy said...

Those pictures are sooooo cute!!!!!!

liz said...

beautiful kristy! You look beautiful- i love all of these pictures!!!

Mimi said...

They all look darling!!!! Love the finger nails, it's the perfect touch.