8.01.2008

Fantasy Friday


He is one of my all time Fantasy boyfriends. I love him, and Dorothy if you are reading, I don't think I will share this one. We'll see, let me know who you are willing to share and we'll talk.

The 1st scene in Old School with the cab driver, then our favorite "We're here for the gang bang." Classic. I love it when he slaps his co-worker. He made Royal Tenanbaums for me, I love him in Family Stone, and Rushmore. Legally Blonde and Charlie's Angels were watchable because he was in them. The list goes on and on... I am very excited about his Henry Poole movie coming out next week. I hope I can get it in before Cinq arrives...

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I totally agree. Luke is dreamy. And funny. What a great combo.

liz said...

okay....ANY time you want a girls night we are so watching any of his movies. top of the list. that's all I have to say about THAT.