7.15.2008

She's crafty

So tomorrow for mutual I am teaching the girls how to make these memo boards. They are so fun to make, and super cute, and I know they are excited (the leaders are pretty excited too). I have had quite a few friends tell me I should make them and sell them. You can see another example here too. What do you think? I am always on the lookout for a way to make some extra money, and if I can make money and really like what I am making, that's pretty good, right?!?

So I am asking all you readers out there, would you buy something like this? Do you know someone who would? Please let me know, so I can decide if I should really think about this or not!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I think that is darling. A friend & I made these and sold them around Christmas a couple of years ago, we each made about $500. Start making them now, we made at least 50 of them. You can totally make some extra $$ doing it.

JP said...

I'll give you $5 to stop making them.

Sheri said...

Heck yes, I would buy them.

Karen said...

I would pay money to take a class to learn how to make one of these...have you tried seeing if you could teach classes at that Art place near Hamburger Works????

Mimi said...

Hey, tell Karen that I am teaching a class this Friday at Blissful Living Studios if she wants to come and learn. {not to take her business away from you or anything} but they are very cute!