7.25.2008

Project Runway Faves


I thought Suede was insane at first,
then I saw the results. I'm still
not too fond of him, but this is
a great dress!!!




Love the collar.
My other fantasy is to be as darling
as Kenley (the designer), I love
her hair, her clothes, etc...
I really like the name too, hmmmm.....


So darling

Is it just me, or does Stella just bug? The tanorexic needs to go, even though his dress was cute too. I can't decide about Leanne, but I do like Emily. Kelli and Daniel are others I could go for, maybe even Karto. This is going to be a good season!

4 comments:

Jake, Camille, & Kennedy said...

Im so hooked on this show!!!!! All those dresses are so cute! I wish I could wear them!

Mimi said...

I totally agree with Stella. Hated her design! We need to get together to watch it! And I totally said to tyler while watching it, "Kenley is a cute name!" Wait is that the right name?

Sheri said...

Stella is such a complainer.

I hear there's a showmance on the show this year...i'm almost afraid to ask who.

Sheri said...

oh yeah, those were my favorite dresses too! I love the navy blue one the best.