7.24.2008

Pictures (finally)


Chloe was very happy on the day of her
1st pay day. She was originally saving up for
a new Ipod, but I think that money is burning
a whole in her pocket. She still has a lot left over,
but she also has new accessories, and other fun stuff,
so she is a ways off from enough for a new Ipod.



So glad I was fast enough for this shot!


The kids had fun making sculptures
with their shoes, to see which
ones would get pushed up
when the water turned on.


Hi-Ya!


How could you not love this kid???

My friend Rachel gave us her movie tickets for yesterday. So we headed out and watched Nancy Drew, which was totally darling. Then we headed over to the Splash Zone at the Tempe Marketplace. We hung out for a little while, and it was very nice because there was only one other family there for most of it, and they only had 2 kids. There was a nice breeze again, so it wasn't too miserable sitting and watching. Chloe had fun walking around the stores, she is just getting way too old. Last night we went to Jon's office to clean, and the kids actually do a pretty good job. They are excited knowing they are going to get money for it.

Today is laundry day, I haven't touched it since Saturday. The kids need to get their rooms cleaned because their cousins are coming over to play tomorrow. So I have my work cut out for me today.

I am so ready for Cinq to come. I want to sleep on my stomach again, I just want to sleep again. Yes, I know that once she gets here I will be up every few hours, but at least when i do get sleep it will be comfortable. I have this really bad feeling that I am going to have to have a C-section. I am freaking out. I don't think she has flipped yet, so I am stressing big time. There is no way I would survive that. So please send me happy thoughts, prayers, wishes, whatever you can, and hope I get to do this thing naturally! Oh, and yes she is still nameless. Poor little girl. Her life is already crummy and she ain't even here yet!

1 comment:

THE POULSEN FAMILY said...

You need to go see "Wicked". I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. I hope you don't have to have a C-Section. That little girl better start moving. I can't wait to meet her.