7.02.2008

Passing time

I don't know about you, but I am always curious with how people spend their time. I would really love to see how people act when no one is looking. If certain people are as perfect as they seem, or people who act like they are crazy all the time, really have their act together when no one is looking. I would love to be a fly on the wall in some houses, see how much work actually gets done by kids, mothers, husbands, etc...

So here is your chance to kind of be a fly on my wall. Do you want to know how I have been spending my days? In the past 2 weeks, I have read 17 books. SEVENTEEN. I am a fast reader, and can finish at least one a day, and Jon is very happy that I have been going to the library to check out books instead of buying them (mainly because there is no way I can afford to buy one, let alone 17 new books). I can't believe it though. I'm sure it has a lot to do with my pregnancy, and not being able to do a whole lot during the days, but wowzah, that's a lot a books...

8 comments:

Sheri said...

You can be a fly on my wall anytime...I can guarantee that it will make you feel better about your life :)

P.S. I have been reading The Host by Stephenie Meyer. I can't put it down. I have read 450 pages in 2 days.

liz said...

i think it would be rad to have everyone post about a typical monday, etc for a whole week. screaming kid fits and all.

Chloe said...

sheri i went to the library the other day and i asked one of the workers if they had it and they were like " We have it but its checked out. We can put you on the waiting list and you'll probably get it in a few days " so when i put my info in then he said " oh actually it could be a few weeks... " he showed me what number i was on the list i was 140!!

Cooper said...

so now im waiting to get The Host....

Chloe said...

That was supposed to be me not cooper.....

Sheri said...

Chloe - it's a really good book! I'm almost done. It was confusing at first, but once you get to about page 50 you will be hooked!

Sheri said...

P.S. Chloe - I would let you borrow my copy but I already have 8 people waiting to read it when I'm done.

Andrea said...

17? 17? WOW! You are FAST!!! I get hooked but still takes me a couple days to get one done. How long are your books? When I read, i get totally obsessed with my book and don't want to do anything else BUT read! My house & family suffer, so I only get to read occasionally.

The HOST? That book looks really interesting! I just started a new James Patterson "Sundays at Tiffanys" Only read a couple chapters the other night. I love how his chapters are really short, so you feel like you've accomplished more than you really have. ha ha Plus it's also easy to take a break, like to make dinner or do laundry or something. LOL :)