6.16.2008

Weekly Photo

So the ever fabulous Liz started taking a picture every Sunday. I thought it was a great idea, so I am going to try to go along. It might be a weekly photo, instead of actually being taken every Sunday. Hopefully it will help me get back into taking pics! We'll see. So here is the 1st, us right before church. Enjoy Liz!

ps I didn't get to actually look at them until today, Chloe looks like a nerd in everyone. I was ready to kill her when I saw them this morning! Can you believe this is the best one?

6 comments:

Sheri said...

You have such a beautiful family :)

liz said...

YEAH! I love it, I am so happy you are doing this- you should post one every sunday even if it's a sat. photo.

i love it. i wish everyone i knew did this. then it's like we kinf of 'see' each other often. ;-)

liz said...

you look DARLING btw

The Sherrill Family said...

Seriously the cutest family! Do you pick out all the families clothes every sunday? Everyone is matching! You are way too good!

Anonymous said...

Gee - you make really pretty children. Can't wait to see what your newest one will look like.

Andrea said...

This is such a beautiful family pic!!!