6.09.2008

Weekend Review

Friday we spent the day working on chores, and Andy headed off to a sleepover. That night we took the other kids to Tempe Marketplace to kill some time. The kids had a blast playing in the splash zone. I was so mad I didn't have my camera. Copper was an absolute riot!

Saturday Jon took the kids on a fieldtrip to the dump, so I got some quiet time in the morning. We headed off to Costco, and came home to start some major chores. My mom called after a while, and her and I headed off to Target, it was a nice break. Jon played paintball Saturday night, so it was me and the kids. We played a few board games, and I counted contractions and prayed I wouldn't have to drag my kids to the hospital with me. Luckily they slowed down!

Church went well, and afterwards we just hung out while Jon went and did Home Teaching. Last night for dinner we had a carpet picnic, and watched Ratatouille. The kids had fun, and I was happy to just relax.

So I am now gearing up for another week. Swim lessons, church stuff, getting things ready for Cinq, etc... I am hoping for another good week, with cooperative kids. I have an ultrasound today, and I am going to take the kids with me, so they are pretty excited. I hope I am not insane for doing this, I guess we shall see!

5 comments:

Laurie M. said...

Sounds like a productive weekend! Is baby Cinq coming early?

Sheri said...

You are a brave woman to take your kids to Costco with you on a Saturday.

Mimi said...

fun!!! I miss you guys, but we're having a great time here at the beach! Hope this week is good for you.

THE POULSEN FAMILY said...

My mother took me with her to one of her ultrasounds, I was completely fascinated, so I don't think you're crazy. I'm sure they will love it.

Mamie Coffey said...

Was Copper a riot, or Cooper? :)