6.20.2008

Tagged (again)

So my fun friend, Karen, tagged me, in a totally cool different way. First off I really like the paragraph she wrote about me, so here it is:

Kristy @ Random Thoughts…she’s one of my friends from the kids’ school. We might be totally different in some ways (she doesn’t drink, swear, she doesn’t rat her hair, she gets ill on one cigarette…), but she lets me be me and she even trusts me sometimes with her children (how was I supposed to know that Sex & The City was going to be at the very next screen at the drive in when I took the kids to see Kung Fu Panda? Did Chloe have many questions?).

Read hers through, it's pretty funny, just a warning about language. That's Karen, and I love it!

Here are the rules:

1. Write your own six word memoir

2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like

3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere

4 .Tag five more blogs with links

5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!



Here is my memoir:

Loud, redheaded, clone producing, super woman!

It's a little silly, well a lot I guess, but I am hot, and knocked-up, what do you expect?

Now the people I tag:

Liz

Sheri

Cami

Johnny

Jimmy

Little Jill

Audrey - Yours can't say fabulous, fabulous, fabulous, fabulous, fabulous, fabulous!

Camille

A few more than five, but who cares really?!?

3 comments:

bookbabie said...

Your children are beautiful, no wonder you're making another one! Thanks so much for playing the meme, love your memoir:)

Andrea said...

'clone producing' that's funny!!!

Sheri said...

I want to do the tag...i just have no imagination.