6.27.2008

Star Wars




I guess this club comes to the children's hospital to visit the sick kids. My mom told us about it, so we could bring the kids to see the characters. Cooper was so excited, until we got there, and then he hung on my leg like a leech. We were standing in the corner, when Darth Vader started walking over to us, I was a little scared. It was like "Holy Crap, here comes the Dark Side." He shook Buffy's hand, Cooper cowered, he took Andy's hand, and instead of shaking it, he yanked on it and pulled Andy close. I wish I had been on the side to see Andy's face, he was a little freaked, and then he laughed it off. Fox news asked if they could interview my kids, Cooper refused, and Chloe chose Andy to be the spokesperson. Needless to say, it wasn't a great interview, so I doubt they will ever be on the news, but we'll see. Anyhow, they had fun. I am not sure it was worth battling the heat, and walking from the parking garage to the hospital, but I guess it made them happy, so hopefully I will be able to cool down soon!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

We saw the Star Wars show at Disneyland in October and Max about pooped his pants, he was so scared. I loved it.

Karen said...

Maybe we don't have to mention this to Brennan...he may never forgive Chloe for not sneaking him in her purse or something...

Laurie M. said...

That is so cool. Although Darth Vader would freak me out!

Andrea said...

That's cool your kids got to go see them! I know they can be kinda scary in person!

My hubby (& his Best friend) are part of that group! ha ha I know, they're star wars dorks!

My hubby doesn't get a chance to go out with them much. Although, they will all be at the San Diego ComiCon later this month! But my hubby's goin' as Spider-Man instead. Well, he wears his stormtrooper to get in the BIG group photo! Boys are silly!!

I love star wars but not enough to go out in public all the time & be part of a group! tee hee :)