6.03.2008

So far, so good...

Well we have made it through 2 days of summer break, and it hasn't been so bad yet. Friday we hung out, ran a few errands, and swam for a bit. When Jon got home we did chores because I knew we would be gone all day Saturday.

We had a fun weekend, our nephew got married, so our day was consumed with wedding activities. Sunday we all went to church, no one was sick, which was a miracle in itself. After church we watched tv, and then Jon and the kids wrestled and played for a few hours. It was one of those really good Sunday afternoons.

Yesterday, Cooper and I went to Target. When we got home, everyone quickly got chores done, and we went to the Park Pool. I got the kids signed up for lessons, and then we stayed and swam for a few hours. We had dinner at my mom's last night, and as usual had a great time laughing.

The kids start their lessons today, so I need to pack snacks and lunch, because we are just gonna stay afterwards until the pool opens for swimming. The kids are working in the backyard, and again I am surprised at how smoothly things are going. I hope my children keep cooperating and behaving, maybe this won't be such a long summer after all...

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

That sounds like a good start. My kids have been cooperating too (so far). Let's hope they keep it up.