6.10.2008

Pure Joy

So are you wondering what has brought me pure joy today?

For the 1st time in my married life, I have a washer and dryer INSIDE of my house. While we lived at my mom's, we knocked out a wall between 2 closets in the hallway, and moved the entryway into our bedroom. It is eventually going to be a master bathroom, but we have long since run out of money, so it is on the back burner. The room already has a drain in it though, and gas. The floor is terrible concrete that we ripped the tile off of, the walls are uneven, the ceiling is horrible, but I don't care! Jon put the washer and dryer in there, and I don't have to walk outside anymore. I have never enjoyed doing laundry so much! I am one happy lady right now!!!

9 comments:

onehm said...

So exciting! I know that you've been waiting for that for a long time...
CONGRATS!

Tiffany said...

That is joy. And it came at the perfect time of year. Congrats!

Chloe said...

Even still U didnt do much of the laundry I DID and now me Andy and Buffy will do our laundry and i STILL will have to do laundry >_<

Ashley said...

Can't tell you how happy I am for you. Congrats!

The Sherrill Family said...

The small things that make us happy! I used to do laundry in a laundry mat! NOT FUN! Now in our new place we have them about 10 steps from my bedroom! SO NICE! haha I love Chloe's comments! What a silly girl.

Laurie M. said...

Woohoo! That is so exciting. Laundry is so much easier to do if you don't have to haul it somewhere else.

Anonymous said...

I Like Cheese

liz said...

YAY! I totally know that feeling. nothing compares. don't you feel like a queen?!

Mimi said...

Yahoo!!! This is so exciting! I'm so happy for you right now, you needed this break!