6.04.2008

Pool Time


I've wanted to take this picture for the
last 2 years, I need to do it before it is too
sunny. I will try again, but still thought
this one was adorable. Unfortunately I
missed the boat for Chloe, the pool only
goes to 10 feet, so I can't get one of her
by her age.


I love his pool hair,
and that is a classic Cooper smile!


Cute Buffy!

You will be happy to know that there were no tears during lessons today. What a relief, of course tomorrow they go off the diving board, so we'll see what happens then. I am just happy to get through today!

4 comments:

liz said...

dude- thay top picture NEEDS to be framed and blown up to a 8x10 and put either in his room or a bathroom. I LOVE IT.

I am totally going to try this idea if I ever get Zane into a pool.

molly said...

Too cute! What a darling clever idea. That top one of Coop is to die for.

Laurie M. said...

I love the picture with the 4- great idea! He is so cute!

Mimi said...

yeah, no crying!!! good luck tomorrow! I miss you guys!