6.20.2008

Fantasy Friday

I think I have officially passed the point of being able to paint my toenails. I did it the other night, and it about killed me. Could you imagine having your own private room for a fabulous pedicure. A few years ago, Cami gave me a gift certificate to go to Nordstroms Spa to get a pedicure. It was the most amazing pedicure of my life. I would love to go again, but hell I'm not picky. Send me to Dragon Nails, where I pray the whole time I won't get fungus of the mungus, or something worse. Anyways, a pedicure is my Fantasy today...

2 comments:

Karen said...

I've done manicures for other knocked up friends...

But first, I want to tag you to write a 6 word memoir. The rules are here: http://iwanna.blogsome.com/2008/06/20/my-life-six-words-no-way/

Laurie M. said...

ooo, that sounds so nice right now!