6.13.2008

Fantasy Friday




Last night I had the chance to go and visit with my mom for a bit. Just me and her. I had to go to the store, and instead of going home, I headed over to see her. I told Jon I would only be a few minutes, and I wasn't home for almost 2 hours. We laughed, we cried, we commiserated... I honestly don't know what I would do without this woman in my life, she has become my rock since my dad died.

My fantasy today would be to take care of her. I wish I could pay off her bills, send her on a fabulous vacation, help her find someone that will make her happy, just do everything in my power to make her life the best it can be.

I really miss living with her, as much as she drove me crazy. She told me the same thing last night, she misses having us in her house. She liked coming home to people, and to grandkids that couldn't wait to see her. I see my mom a lot, but not as much as I should. I hope she knows how much I love her, and realizes how much I need her!

Anyhow, I know this is a weird fantasy Friday, but it is strong on my mind. It is the first thing I would do if I had a wish...

2 comments:

Sheri said...

My mom lives 2 houses down from me and I love it. She's my best friend. My sisters and I fight over her. Moms are the best :)

Mimi said...

You think you don't see mom enough? What about me? She is a wonderful woman and I love her too! Stop hoggin the mom, dude!