5.30.2008

Tagged

I was tagged like a week or two ago, but I have been a slacker, so here goes:

Q: What were you doing 10 years ago?

Ten years ago I was 5 months pregnant (or so) with Andy, and I had a very active, energetic 17 month old named Chloe. We had just moved into this coffin that we still live in today, and where you will be able to find us 30 years from now. I was working at Suzanne's (my parents store at the Biltmore Fashion Park), and loving life. I honestly can't remember anything else. Sad, huh?!?

Q: What were you doing 5 years ago?

I had a 6 1/2 year old, a 4 1/2 year old, a 2 year old, and I was 3 or so months pregnant. I was working for the trailer parks by this time, because my dad had passed away, and we had sold Suzanne's. I was gearing up for summer, and probably excited for a great vacation to Newport Beach. I was still living in the coffin...

Q: What were you doing 5 months ago?

Barfing my brains out, making resolutions, took a family outing to the snow, dealing with pink eye, celebrating 13 years of marriage, celebrating Jon's b-day, working at the auction, doing laundry, dealing with sick kids, and I started Fantasy Fridays, living life... (BTW, if I hadn't have gone back and checked my blog, I would not have remembered half of that.)

Q: 5 things on my to-do list today:

1. Don't kill my children on the 1st day of summer break
2. Laundry
3. Don't kill my children on the 1st day of summer break
4. Eat lunch at some point
5. Don't kill my children on the 1st day of summer break

Q: 5 Snacks I enjoy:

1. Oreos and milk
2. Chocolate banana milkshake from Ruby's
3. Mint Chocolate Chip milkshake from 31 flavors
4. Chocolate Chip cookies
5. Brownies

Q: 5 things I would do if I became a billionaire:

1. Buy a beach house in Newport
2. Buy a new house for us
3. Pay off family's debt
4. Go on an outrageous Disney Cruise with my whole family
5. I guess I should say invest...

Q: 5 bad habits:

1. Doubting myself all the time
2. Not being tidy
3. Not being patient
4. Comparing myself to others
5. Feeling sorry for myself

Q: 5 places I have lived:

1. Guest house behind Kenny's house when we were newlyweds
2. Guest house behind our current house
3. Apartment on Longmore
4. Mom and Dad's house
5. Coffin we live in now

Q: 5 things people don't know about me:

1. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. It makes me mad when other people don't.
2. I freak out over 1st impressions, last night I made a bad one in front of Dorothy's friend I will never get that moment back!
3. I like creating new nail polish colors.
4. I still like to suntan, even though I know how bad it is for me! I just look so much better
with a glow!
5. I got a scholarship to ASU my freshman year for the Dance Program.

Q: 5 people I am tagging:

1. I never know who to tag, so anyone can do it that wants to!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

My 5 bad habits are the same as yours!

Tiffany said...

I feel the exact same way about giving people the benefit of the doubt. I always hope that people do the same for me and it ticks me off when they don't.