5.27.2008

Weekend Review

I was in a creative mood today,
so I broke out the beads and made this set.
I love that Seafoam color bead so much,
and I think it goes great with the brown.
Can't wait to wear it!


It was a busy weekend. I am so glad the weather was so beautiful! Saturday was our Mother's Day present to my mom, we had a family work day at her house. We were there at 10:00 in the morning and went home at about 8:00. We got a ton accomplished, and we actually had a lot of fun too. I was surprised at how much all the kids helped, I think Jimmy was the biggest pain that day!

That night we woke up to Andy barfing at midnight, I stayed up with him since Jon had a 7:00 am meeting. He was done by 6:30 in the morning, so it was nice that it didn't last long. At about 6:00 that night, it hit me. It hit me hard... I was so looking forward to it being over quickly, no such luck for me. I threw up well into Monday morning. I am surprised I didn't go into labor, it was one of the most miserable experiences of my life. It hit Buffy at midnight that night, but she only threw up once and was over, Hallelujah!

Jon worked super hard in our yard Monday morning because we have bulk trash pick up, and we have oleanders from hell. You should see the pile in our front yard. I got lucky and felt well enough to head over to my brother & sister in laws for a BBQ and some swimming. I only got my feet in, but the kids had a blast. I love summer, they were all so exhausted last night they fell asleep instantly.

Today was pajama day at school, and tonight we are going to a Diamondbacks game with Jon's office. The kids are super excited. I think I have done too much already, so I hope I can make it to night. I went to the mall today, then came home and swept and mopped the kitchen. I need to switch the laundry, but I am afraid I will collapse in the backyard! I have Declan and Joey over right now, so theboys are going crazy. I can't wait til they go home, and Jon is home.

I need to figure out what to do for crazy hair day tomorrow, and Thursday is the last day of school. The kids are so excited. I can't believe it is summer, it is going to be a long one!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

We've also been dealing with the stomach flu. It seems when one gets over it, another one gets it. I'm the only one who hasn't succumbed...hope you're feeling better!

onehm said...

Beautiful necklace. Glad that you are feeling better...

liz said...

wow nice job!