5.07.2008

Girl's Night


So my fabulous mom tok my sister's and I out last night. We headed to Nordstrom's cafe for dinner, and then down all of the levels for some shopping. I was really hoping to find some fabulous shoes, but no such luck, the hunt is still on. I did, however end up with quite the loot. I ran out of my favorite perfume a few months ago, so I got a nice goodie box with Stella perfume, body gel and body lotion. Then we headed over to the MAC counter where we spent at least an hour. I got a makeover, and if you had seen me last night all you would have said was "Wowzer!" I was hot! So above are my goods.

My mom rocks, and honestly it is not because she bought me stuff. I would have just loved going out and being with her and my sisters. It was great that Katrina was able to come with us, I really miss hanging out with her. My mom is so amazing, and does so much for me and all of her children. She is the kind of mom I hope to be someday. She is the most understanding, and forgiving woman I know. She has been through so much, and her and I have been through some major things lately, and she has inspired me with her ability to love me unconditionally, and how she continues to do all she can for me. I don't know if I will ever be able to do for her, all that she has done for me!

Anyhow, I know that was sappy, but it needed to be said. I have lots to do today. Including trying to make fudge, since I failed miserably at my attempt yesterday. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Your mom sounds alot like my mom.

It sounds like you had a great time!

little jill said...

I'm catching up on blogs, so I'm actually commenting on your chores section. I haven't come up with anything yet, but I will have chores they have to do because it they are part of the family, and then chores they can choose to do which have pay attached. You know extras. I don't know if you do allowance, but I read in a book once that these kids were being little jerks to their babysitter so the parents came up with the idea to put all of their allowance on the line. If they were jerks--the babysitter got their allowance in addition to her normal pay. If the babysitter said they were good, they got to keep it. maybe you could come up with something like that.

Andrea said...

AWESOME!! What a fun girls/sister/mom night!! That was so sweet of your Mom to get you new perfume & some hot makeup! Spending time together is so important & great bonding time!!

Erika said...

I think your mom is great, too. We are so lucky to have been sucked into the Peterson tribe in Phoenix. LOVE you guys!

And what a great girls night!