5.08.2008

Crazy...

Things are crazy. I am trying to finally get caught up in my house, and I have work stuff, and church stuff, and kid's school stuff also... I am running around like a chicken with her head cut off. On top of that, Cooper is coming down with something, so we have a doctor's appointment today also.

On Monday Cooper and Joey showed up in the same outfit at school, they were so excited. When Joe came to our house I just had to get a picture of them.

I have a billion ideas, and I am trying to see if I can actually have one finished for Mother's Day, so wish me luck!

3 comments:

liz said...

that is so rad. remember in jr high that was like the biggest deal for girls that you would want to DIE?

Andrea said...

That's funny that they were dressed almost exactly alike. I loved doing that in grade school. My Best Friend & I would plan to wear the same colors or the same shirt (if we had it). Silly huh?

Erika said...

That is classic! I love what great friends those two are.