4.25.2008

Fantasy Friday


I know everyone says that winning the Powerball would be the worst thing in the world, but I find that hard to believe. I can only dream of what i would do with $144 million. A house, pay of my mom's house, my siblings houses, bills, cars. I would get Brian and Dorothy a house in whatever neighborhood we move to. I could finally have the money to start my genius business that I have. Jon and I wouldn't fight over money anymore. I could go to the grocery store when I need food, not just when I have the money for it. I could fill my car up with gas, and not sit at home not wanting to use any of it. Yea, I guess that would ruin my life.

Oh well, I must be insane, because I still want my life ruined!!!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Hell, ya.

Tiffany said...

I would have NO PROBLEM with winning the lottery!!

Anonymous said...

dude i could rea your blogs to your kids all night long they are so sweet I want to cry. reading them makes me miss my sleeping boys. you will be so happy you tracked all those little moments cos you express them so vividly.

Liz

sweaty pits said...

What about me you jerk!